WEEKEND POST 139
Somehow, while I had my eyes fixed skyward, August arrived. Like the clouds and birds, zip, zip, zip go the days.
Two family birthdays for us today — sending wishes for the happiest of new years to my grandmother (87!) + our second littlest niece, Cora (2!). We love you and miss you both very much, XOXO.
For the rest of us, check out the links and updates below, then switch off those computers and silence those phones to make it a memorable, distraction-free weekend!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- August is the month to celebrate breastfeeding and its ability to help infants and women across the globe survive and thrive. Help promote this life-saving practice + the work of health professionals in supporting breastfeeding women and their families.
- Are you or a friend a nursing mum? Make this snack that’s nourishing, delicious + easy to eat on-the-go with one hand.
- You know nothing, Jon Dough.
- Digital tricks to save the day.
- Save the (blue-footed) boobies!
- Classic Wisconsin words + phrases to help you blend in when visiting our great state.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!