WEEKEND POST 108
Trust the wait.
Embrace the uncertainty.
Enjoy the beauty of becoming.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
— Mandy Hale
I came across this quote, and find it fitting to sum up the closing of one year + beginning of another. Don’t you think?
Wishing each and every one of you a healthy 2017 filled with love, joy, peace + excellent food and drink to share! And thank you, as always, for reading.
Cheers and Happy New Year, Heather
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Oysters, dark chocolate, figs, or truffles on your NYE menu? Decadent aphrodisiacs, one and all… heeeyyyyy…
- Sip some bubbles this evening, then start the new year with a healthy breakfast.
- Oh, the pasta-bilities!
- How long are the lines at your destination right now? Google knows.
- Feathers. On dinsoaurs. In amber. (Didn’t someone make a movie like this?)
- Resolve to read more in 2017 + track your progress and discover new books with Goodreads.
- No date? Spend NYE with Nick Offerman.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- WEEKEND POST 107
- Raw Celeriac Salad with Chickpeas, Pine Nuts, SarVecchio Cheese and Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette [GF + Veg]
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!