WEEKEND POST 71
Spring sunrises are tough to top. (Also tough to capture well on film.)
The start of a clear, crisp, twinkly day for brewing with friends. What are you up to this weekend? Hope it’s swell!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) affects up to 1 in 7 Americans, with symptoms ranging from mild, moderate to severe abdominal pain or discomfort associated with diarrhea, constipation, or alternating episodes of both. While a cure has yet to be found, symptoms can be treated and alleviated with the help of a physician and/or dietitian. Learn more about IBS, plus how to raise the visibility of IBS in your community.
- One woman’s trash is another woman’s garden.
- On the lookout for one of spring’s most elusive gifts.
- Ten crockpot meals heavy on the flavor, light on the calories.
- What the size of your car says about you?
- Grown-ups deserve stickers, too!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!