WEEKEND POST 61
In the past two weeks we visited nearly every county in Ireland. Triumph doesn’t even begin to paint a picture.
After reluctantly returning to North Carolina, we’re working through mountains of laundry, editing huuunnndreds of photos, and cuddling with the needy furballs. Though our internal clocks remain generally confused, the monotony of it all is music to this homebody’s heart.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the final links and updates of January!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Glaucoma is a leading cause of vision loss and blindness worldwide, currently affecting more than 3 million people in the US. If detected before noticeable vision loss occurs, glaucoma can usually be controlled, and severe loss of vision may be prevented. Help raise awareness, and talk to family members you feel may be at risk!
- Does relaxing at work seem like the impossible dream? Maybe it’s attainable after all.
- Learn the real reason string cheese was invented.
- A show about wine. Pour me a glass of Barolo, please and thank you.
- I’d like to become a tree.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!