WEEKEND POST 60
Good morning, Friends! This post comes to you from the road somewhere along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
At the rate we’re falling for the people, the countryside and everything edible, we may never leave. I tried and failed to add a photo with Internet connectivity being spotty at best in the rugged west, but you can see a few snaps in my Instafeed.
Back to concentrating on maps and driving opposite… I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 American women will be stalked. While young women are most at risk, children and men can also be victims of this form of abuse. During National Stalking Awareness Month educate yourself and help spread awareness to end these distressing crimes.
- On a lighter note, contemplating this audiobook download for the flight home. Love Kate Winslet’s voice!
- Guess I won’t attempt bringing back any Irish cheese or butter…
- Discover this exercise program designed to help older adults live healthy, active lifestyles (free for many seniors depending on health insurance)!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!