WEEKEND POST 58
How was your first full week of the new year? Ours was busy, but exciting for a few reasons.
- The Heather brew is almost ready for sampling, and a Gose is waiting in the wings.
- Our kitties are maybe — mayyybe — getting along. Finally. Paws crossed.
- Travel books are strewn about the house, and I’m currently Googling: “What to pack for Ireland in winter?” We’re going green with our food to get in the spirit!
[North Indian green masala curry with soft-boiled egg and yellow tomato]
Wishing you a stellar second week, and don’t forget the links below!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- January is National Birth Defects Prevention Month. Almost 1 in every 33 babies born in the United States is affected by a birth defect — from Down syndrome to cleft lip and palate to severe heart anomalies. Serious physical and emotional issues impact not only those individuals, but also their families and communities. Not all birth defects are preventable, but there are steps planning couples can take to increase the chances of having a baby born without birth defects.
- A morning yoga routine designed specifically for the guys.
- On behalf of our feline friends, please keep this in mind when starting your vehicle during the cold months!
- After you do start your car, find ways to make your commute suck less.
- Our Green Bay Packers are a stand-up organization that makes us proud to be from WI.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!