WEEKEND POST 56
Only four more days are left in this year. I’m grateful to you for making this space such a bright spot for me. Thank you!
Wishing you a healthy 2016 filled with love, joy, peace and always good food + drink.
Cheers and Happy New Year, Heather
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Holidays mean parties. Parties mean small-talk. Practical tips to survive this dreaded rite.
- And a few nuggets to remember before diving into the buffet table headfirst.
- Is this really where the term “re-gifting” made its debut?
- Eatwith: Pull up a seat, with strangers, at a chef’s table.
- Archaeologists unearthed a centuries-old clay pot and its contents changed history.
- Start 2016 with a healthy breakfast: pumpkin granola, mini muffins, creamy yogurt with a dollop of chia jam, soft-scrambled eggs or a rolled omelet, a warm slice of toast with peanut butter or berry preserves, or a red smoothie.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom (better late than never).
Recently on HGN:
- Cocoa-dusted espresso blondies… because…
- My plantain tortillas are a recent guest feature on the Food & Nutrition Magazine Stone Soup blog.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!