WEEKEND POST 55
I can’t believe we’re four short days away from Christmas! Busy traveling to visit old friends and welcoming this sweet new addition to our family (+ dealing with a not-so-happy camper), the Weekend Post got away from me.
The situation calls for caffeine — in our mugs and on our plates. Stay tuned for a recipe featuring our favorite beans. In the meantime, check out this week’s links while I get back to my role as peace keeper and cat herder.
Wishing you peace, hope and joy throughout the holiday season, Heather
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- December is Safe Toys and Gifts Month. Children 4 years and younger account for nearly half of all toy-related injuries and almost all deaths. Those under 3 are at the greatest risk of choking because — let’s be honest — every loose object finds its way into their mouths. Avoid unwanted scares with safe, age-appropriate toys and gifts.
- Every time Marv or Harry is seriously injured, take a drink. Dangerous… and that’s just one of many directions.
- Vegan “cream” even non-vegans will enjoy!
- Don’t show this video to the kids!
- But do get them to calm down with a simple, fun yoga routine… and then one for you.
- You are beautiful.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Creamy Mushroom Soup to warm you from the inside out.
- Cranberries rise above side dish status in a stunning Cranberry Meringue Tart.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!