WEEKEND POST 53
Do you have snow? I’m wishing and hoping the unlikely comes true for us.
Someday I’d like us to head into a wintry landscape to cut down our Christmas tree. I don’t know about you, but it’s always been a dream of mine. Then again, it’s just as fun visiting the tree lot at night with its sparkling lights, wending through the snow-dusted rows to find the perfect one.
Will you get a tree to decorate and perfume the home? We aren’t getting one this year, so I’m shopping our closets for alternative decorating ideas. In the future — this!
Have a super week, and don’t forget to check out the links and updates below.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- The holiday season is a special time for visiting with family and friends and celebrating traditions. However, with all of its travel, rushing about, and general stimulation overload, it can also be a time for unrelenting stress. This December learn about the triggers and try a few tricks to make it a truly peaceful National Stress-Free Holidays Month.
- A site to minimize stress for women who always get asked: “Are you pregnant yet,” or “Are you’re finally planning to have a baby this year?”
- And tips to shut down that one relative who is overly excited about politics.
- An illustrated guide to decorating your home with winter twinklies.
- A heartwarming collection of thoughts from a first-time father.
- The most relaxing 45 minutes of your weekend.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Creamy mushroom soup to warm and satisfy without you weighing you down.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!