WEEKEND POST 46
Last weekend marked our fourth wedding anniversary.
[2011 — Century Barn, WI]
Fourth! I’m grateful every day for this supportive, understanding, encouraging, generous, hilarious, handsome man in my life. And that his passion for great meals matches my own.
We’ve gone so far. I can’t wait to see where life takes us next!
Cheers to love and to the weekend, Heather
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- What do Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Winston Churchill and F. Scott Fitzgerald have in common? They all suffered from a neurological condition caused by a different wiring of the brain — dyslexia. October is Dyslexia Awareness Month, and while there is no cure, there are treatment strategies. Learn more.
- To spice or not to spice … it’s a heated debate …
- The origins of popcorn. It’s a delicious whole grain, high fiber snack, and in our bowls nightly!
- Move aside, gentlemen brewers. The ladies are coming for you.
- Project Superhero.
- Continuing my efforts to help you find the perfect Halloween costume — this week’s edition: the littles. I am all about Captain Hook + parrot (dad gets carrying duty) and Frida Kahlo!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!