WEEKEND POST 44
Rain, rain, GO away. We are not amused.
Though, really, I don’t know why Jean Clawde is displeased. The rain keeps his humans indoors, increasing his lap time by 200%. And if he’s lucky, we’ll get our birdie fixes re-watching The Big Year.
Check out the links below while you’re here, then unplug and enjoy your weekends. To my fellow east coasters — stay dry!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Three out of every 1,000 mammograms result in a breast cancer diagnosis, according to the American Cancer Society. The odds are in your favor, so schedule an appointment this month — early detection increases chances of survival to more than 90%!
- Emphatically, yes, I’ll Have What Phil’s Having.
- Warm, salty, essential amino-acid packed… moose milk? Would you?
- It’s like boot camp for chefs, for great, great causes.
- Little organizing tricks that can make a big difference.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Introducing plantains in a new Have you met… post.
- A guest feature over on the Food & Nutrition Magazine Stone Soup blog.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!