SATURDAY POST 36
Time is a precious commodity this summer. In the interest of trying to slow the pace of daily life, I took a couple weeks off from regular posting. Sure you didn’t mind.
Calm mornings outside relishing in the beauty of nature are how I begin my slowed-down days. It typically doesn’t stay that way for long, but for a few short moments only the sights, sounds and smells matter. Bliss.
Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Stay tuned for new recipes — promise, and for now, enjoy my selection of links from around the web lately.
Keep cool. Relax. Be well!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- July is National Cleft and Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month, to improve awareness about cleft and craniofacial conditions. Remember, show kindness to everyone you meet, regardless of their differences.
- Keep our fallen Marines, their families, and the others wounded and affected by this tragedy in your thoughts and prayers.
- Hilarity (and horror) ensues when Rhik reviews his latest kitchen gadget: The [Evil] Egg Master.
- Food on a skewer > food on a stick.
- Did you hear that? Today is World Listening Day. Head outdoors to bask in the sounds of nature.
- And to celebrate National Ice Cream Day tomorrow, which do you think: option #1, option #2, or option #3?
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!