SATURDAY POST 35
It’s been quiet in this space. For good reason — a week-long holiday over Independence Day visiting with family back home in Wisconsin. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make it a reality, and make it memorable. Leaving that comfort behind was a challenge.
Now I’m readjusting to the real word and winding down with all sorts of fun stuff on the chopping block. To the weekend!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- July is Blueberry Month. After filling your buckets at the u-pick farms, make some jam! Not a canner? Try my two-ingredient jam below — no fuss, no muss.
- My preference would be camping vs. glamping, but definitely that lamb and sweet potato salad. Perfect for a chilly October evening in the wilderness.
- Stay hydrated with cucumbers — they’re about 95% water. Even better, add them into your glass of water!
- A sweet, über-crafty friend is on Etsy giving the rough and ready V-22 Osprey a playful spin on her custom kids wear. Mad props is so right!
- Eyes on the sky 14 July for visions of Pluto dancing overhead.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- The absolute simplest — really — two-ingredient blueberry lime jam.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!