SATURDAY POST 32
June arrived on the coast in a torrent of heat, storms and non-stop schedules. This past week was no exception, and without slowing down for the weekend, I’m away to equally as stifling, soggy St. Louis for a meeting.
Next weekend will be all about laziness… and loads more of this…
Take care if you’re out in the heat. Plan frequent breaks in the shade to hydrate, re-apply sunscreen, and to check out my links below!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- June is National Dairy Month. Help those in need by donating to the Great American Milk Drive.
- After a chaotic week like this, and another on deck, planning a trip to one of the nation’s quietest places seems like a wonderful idea.
- Need a workout, but have precious little time? Grab a quickie 5-minute routine from the (free) Hot5 app. (Sadly only available for Apple devices at this time.)
- Next, perhaps you need motivation to get out of bed in the morning to DO your workout… enter Clocky, the alarm clock that rolls away when it rings, so you have to track it down to shut it off! HA.
- Lastly, with rising temperatures, a super convenient water bottle. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. If water’s not your thing, give my Red Revitalizer Smoothie a go!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!