SATURDAY POST 12
Fireplace crackling. Big socks. Sharing the kitchen. Great wine. Lively tunes throughout the house. — Five essential ingredients for our idea of a perfect wintry weekend together.
And we plan to make the most of this one while the cold wind blows and it rains, rains, rains.
Did I forget ice cream in that list? Always ice cream. Regardless of the season.
This weekend a rich milk custard layered with homemade marshmallow creme. Tonight’s serving enrobed in a luxurious coconut oil chocolate sauce. I’m ex-cited.
An absolutely amazing weekend to you, and hopefully some ice cream finds its way in!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- January is National Oatmeal Month. Celebrate with easy overnight oats, add them to your pancakes, bake a batch of fruited yogurt oat mini muffins, or toss 1/4 cup into a smoothie.
- Getting ready for your mid-day break and feeling stressed? A short lunchtime walk has immediate and long-term benefits. Lace up those tennies.
- New research suggests coffee may reduce skin cancer risk. Huzzah! Now to seriously consider upping my usual one-per-day regimen.
- Further proof that coffee = love.
- Best photo yet featured on 500px.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you have ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!