SATURDAY POST 10
This short hiatus from blogging wasn’t planned. It just sort of happened amid all the travel and holiday hullabaloo. We enjoyed every minute of our time with family, but it’s good to be back to a (somewhat) slower pace and to be back here with you in the new year.
I have some seasonally inspired and health-minded recipes in the works to post here soon. Stay tuned for those, as well as more thoughts from me on wellness and other happenings. And don’t miss my collection of links below!
I hope the first days of 2015 have been good thus far, and that many healthy, happy and memorable things await you! Remember: The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. It’s green where you water it.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- January is Birth Defects Awareness Month. Learn about how the March of Dimes is investing in research for birth defects, including heart defects, cleft lip and cleft palate, Down syndrome and spina bifida.
- The folks in this southern coastal town have been in a tizzy following a recent cold snap. Temperatures below 32 degrees are no laughing matter. Good thing I was born in a snowy location, and raised with a sense of humor about the cold.
- A new favorite twisty, stretchy, inverty yoga pose for 2015. And it’s not just for that awesome name.
- Comparing 2,000 calories in meals eaten out vs. meals eaten at home. Call me boring, but give me the latter ANY DAY.
- Lady and Pups keeps it real with her series called: The Flops – 2014. They look great to me, and I especially want those Russian Dawn Muffins. Please keep at it!
- Words of wisdom for the week.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!